Plant chlorophyll meter
Rapid and non-destructive plant in-vivo detection, not affecting plant growth.
All parameters can be simultaneously measured and displayed in real-time at one operation.
Nitrogen content, chlorophyll content, leaf temperature and leaf humidity are displayed on the same screen and historical data can be stored synchronously for view in order.
The measured data can be exported through connecting a computer to facilitate the management and analysis of plant nutrients.
Historical data can be viewed in order and by skipping as well.
The data saved in the host will not be lost in case of accidental power failure.
Historical data can be deleted by one click.
The measured data can be exported by connecting it to a computer to facilitate the management and analysis of plant nutrients.
Powered by a lithium battery, with a backlight function.
1. Measurement range: chlorophyll: 0.0-99.9SPAD
Nitrogen content: 0.0-99.9mg/g
Leaf humidity: 0.0-99.9RH%
Leaf temperature: -10-99.9℃
2. Measurement accuracy: chlorophyll: within ±1.0 SPAD unit (SPAD value 0-50 at room temperature)
Nitrogen content: ±5%
Leaf humidity: ±5%
Leaf temperature: ±0.5℃
3. Repeatability: chlorophyll: within ± 0.3 SPAD unit (SPAD value: 0-50)
Nitrogen content: ±0.5 unit
Leaf humidity: ±0.5 unit
Leaf temperature: ±0.2℃
4. Measured area: 2 mm*2mm
5. Measurement interval: <3 s
6. Data storage capacity: 2000 sets of data
7. Power supply: 4.2V rechargeable lithium battery
8. Battery capacity: 2000mah
9. Weight: 200g
|FK-YL01||Plant chlorophyll content|
|FK-YL02||Chlorophyll content and leaf temperature of plants|
|FK-YL03||Chlorophyll content, leaf temperature and leaf nitrogen content of plants|
|FK-YL04||Chlorophyll content, leaf temperature, leaf humidity and leaf nitrogen content of plants|