ATP fluorescence detector WIFI version bacteria meter handheld atp bacteria meter Hand-held cleanliness meter
|Name||ATP fluorescence detector|
|Display screen||3.5-inch high-precision graphics touch screen|
|Processor||32-bit high-speed data processing chip|
|Coliform bacteria||1-106 cFU|
|Detection range||0 to 99999 RLUs|
|Detection time||15 seconds|
|Detection interference||±5% or ±5 RLUs|
|operating temperature range||5℃ to 40℃|
|operating humidity range||20-85%|
|ATP recovery rate||90-110%|
|Detection mode||RLU, coliform group screening|
The instrument can quickly detect the content of microorganisms and bacteria in various water quality. The equipment is a new upgraded product, with a large-screen touch display instead of traditional buttons. The operation adopts the biochemical reaction method to detect the ATP content. The ATP fluorescence detector is based on the principle of firefly luminescence and uses the "luciferase-luciferin system" to rapidly detect adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The ATP swab contains a reagent that can lyse the cell membrane, which can release the intracellular ATP, react with the specific enzyme contained in the reagent, and generate light, and then use a fluorescence illuminometer to detect the luminescence value. The number of microorganisms is proportional to the luminescence value. Since all living cells contain a constant amount of ATP, the ATP content can clearly indicate the amount of microorganisms and other biological residues in the sample, which can be used to judge the health status.
Practicality - The upper and lower limit values can be set according to environmental testing requirements, so as to achieve rapid data evaluation and early warning, and rapid surface cleanliness screening.
High sensitivity —— 10-15～10-18 mol
Fast speed - conventional culture method takes more than 18-24 hours, while ATP only needs ten seconds.
Feasibility - There is a clear correlation between the number of microorganisms and the ATP contained in the microorganisms. By detecting the ATP content, the number of microorganisms in the reaction can be indirectly obtained
Operability - The traditional culture method needs to be operated by trained technicians in the laboratory; while the ATP rapid cleanliness test is very easy to operate, and it can be operated by general staff on-site with only simple training.
Better experience - The test tube is designed with a flexible plug-in type, which can be cleaned regularly and used for a long time to prolong the life of the instrument.
1. Display: 3.5-inch high-precision graphic touch screen
2. Processor: 32-bit high-speed data processing chip
3. Detection accuracy: 1×10-18mol
4. Coliform: 1-106cfu
5. Detection range: 0 to 99999 RLUs
6. Detection time: 15 seconds
7. Detection interference: ±5% or ±5 RLUs
8. Operating temperature range: 5°C to 40°C
9. Operating humidity range: 20—85﹪
10. ATP recovery rate: 90-110%
11. Detection mode: RLU, coliform screening
12. 50 user ID settings
13. The number of result limits that can be set: 251
14. Automatically judge qualified and unqualified
15. Automatic statistical pass rate
16. Built-in self-calibration light source
17. Self-check for 30 seconds after booting
18. Equipped with miniUSB interface, which can upload the results to PC
19. Equipped with special software driver U disk instead of traditional CD
20. Instrument size (W×H×D): 188 mm×77mm×37mm
21. Use rechargeable lithium battery without battery replacement
22. Standby state (20℃): 6 months
23. Chinese operation manual
24. Stable liquid luciferase
25. Wetted all-in-one collection swab
ATP fluorescence detector is widely used and can be used in: food, medicine and health, medicine, daily chemical, papermaking, industrial water treatment, national defense and environmental protection, water administration, customs entry-exit quarantine and other law enforcement departments and other industries.
Random configuration: ATP fluorescence detector (handheld) host, aluminum alloy suitcase, drive U disk, instrument bag, lanyard, PC data cable, data analysis software, Chinese operation manual